Brackin Law Firm Logo


Baldwin County, AL

Call Us Now

(251) 943-4040​

News & articles

Family Law

What is Guardianship?

When you find that a loved one is unable to competently deal in their affairs, you may need to seek guardianship of them. Their incompetence may be short term, long term, or indefinite. It is

Read More »

Contact Brackin Law Firm Today!

We produce results by getting our clients what they are entitled to receive.

(251) 943-4040

Tell Us About Your Case